Saturday, November 19, 2011

What I do on a Saturday Night

I think that needs to be read/sung like this: 'ni-ight'.


Yeah. Quick update: I am a junior in the IB program. If you all care. I know you do~
But yeah, my school has a course called IBUSH. Those of you in APUSH, please prove that you are actually in the possession of a brain and deduce what IBUSH is.

For those of you who don't know for some reason: APUSH = AP US history. Therefore, logical thought progression says that IBUSH = IB US History.

We have study guides of sorts, which are pretty much questions we answer as based on the book, which I read. I can't speak for anyone else actually reading it, though...

But yeah. Long story short, the chapter 19 study guide was only a page F/B long instead of two pages F/B.

TL;DR I had one page less of history homework than I thought, which made my ten-minutes. Also, I do homework on a Saturday ni-ight.

BTW, annoying neighbors are STILL HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment